Founded in 1987, CVP is an award-winning manufacturer based in Cwmavon (South Wales). Situated within its own private grounds in the Welsh valleys, we have proven that industry can work with nature. The site was first developed in 1900 by brewery architects George Adlam and Sons of Bristol, for Charles Westlake and in 1997 became a grade II listed building. The building was located alongside the Afan Lwyd to take advantage of the water supply for use in the brewery, brewing at the site ceased in 1938. The site has been involved in the plastic industry for the last 40 years, and in that time has seen many changes, including the complete gutting and refurbishment of the derelict “White House” that became the new home of the company's office operations.
Our efforts to pro-actively and relentlessly improve our methodology behind every aspect of the business means that we are able to provide leading edge products with a sophisticated and reputable service. To achieve this, we have ensured that our products are fully certified by professional bodies:
- BBA (British Board of Agrément)
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Accreditations